Book Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an experienced Business Support Administrator.
This is a contract role required from early February 2021 for 18 months.
The role will be based remotely to begin with but there will be regular presence at the Reading offices required post Covid/when safe.
Administrative support to two senior Enterprise sales directors including:
- Pro-active diary management for each director supported, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring that there is an optimum schedule for the meetings.
- Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal / external meetings are given to the directors in a timely manner.
- Maintain the team's ROB (Rhythm of the Business) ensuring that the directors and managers are informed of any potential clashes and rescheduling as appropriate.
- Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings for directors
- Scheduling and co-ordination of all group meetings and off-sites, including logistics, catering, budgets etc.
- Manage and monitor actions from each sector meetings.
- Updating and monitoring org charts and team aliases/distribution lists for each team.
- Preparing and interim approving expenses for each director.
- Co-coordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation, transfers.
- Ownership of internal processes for the sectors, including creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software
- Provide support to new starters in the teams - getting them onboard quickly with the things they need including laptops and phones.
- Demonstrable work experience (preferably within IT industry)
- Self-motivated, hands on, can do attitude, good sense of humour
- Proficient in Outlook and office skills
- Organised and efficient, able to prioritise and forward plan
- Good at problem solving
- Ability to deal with numerous competing demands and range of different people
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Work to tight deadlines, multitask, work under pressure