Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an experienced Business Support Administrator/PA to provide support to Senior Directors; diary management, Expense/PO management etc.
This is a contract role to start ASAP on an initial 6 month contract.
The role will be based remotely to begin with but will likely require some onsite presence at our client's offices in Reading once restrictions are lifted.
- Proactive planning and organizing complex diary management - coordinate internal and external meetings ensuring an optimum schedule to make best use of the time.
- Ability to prioritise the calendar based on business/customer and partner needs, ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal/external meetings are provided in advance. Attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support SDs busy travel schedule.
- Assist with expense reporting, raising purchase orders and team budget management.
- Multi-destination complex travel management requiring flexibility and availability with changing travel needs while at different time zones. This is COVID-19 dependent.
- Project management and organisation of executive visits, customer and partner meetings and departmental activities such as management off-sites, trainings, customer dinners, annual group event - location/all logistics/invoicing etc.
- Assisting with the onboarding process for new employees
- Organise, prioritise and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Use initative and judgement within established guidelines.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups.
- Other administrative duties as requested.
Great people and great team. Busy internal and external customer focused organisation.
Opportunity to take on more varied, challenging activities given the scope of the business where time permits and where candidate have as aspiration to learn and expand knowledge and skills.
- Trustworthy with strong communication skills both oral and written with a proven ability to deal with all level of stakeholder management including very senior role engagement (internal and customers/partners) requiring effective influencing skills.
- Great organizational skills and attention to details - diary and expense management (org compliance - expense/policy adherence is key)
- Team player who is keen to learn fast but also support BM and Admin team. Drive improvements in business performance/efficiency.
Deadline for applications: Monday 12th April 2021