Business Support Administrator
Reading Thames Valley Park
18 month Contract
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Business Support Administrator. This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: up to £29,500 per annum plus 5% end of contract bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly formed, diverse and vibrant segment within the business. We are looking for a candidate with a can do attitude, passion for people and who is motivated by going the extra mile to support teams across our business to drive successful business outcomes.
Diary Management for 4 directors
- Pro-active diary management ensuring an optimum schedule to make the best use of the directors' times.
- Ensure customers are prioritized and that contact with customer's PA's is prioritized so that they are responded to fast, efficient and expertly.
- Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal / external meetings are provided.
- Administrative Management for your directors' org/group
- Schedule and co-ordination of group meetings/off-sites, including logistics, catering etc - to include external meetings/customer/partner meetings.
- Photocopying and dealing with courier requests.
- Collection and distribution of mail for teams, also acting as main point of contact for the directors when they are out or away from their desks - all parcels, messages.
- Assisting with complicated travel arrangements, catering requests, seat allocation etc.
- Travel Planning and Management
- Co-ordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the Directors including accommodation, transfers.
- Expense Management & Compliance
- Submit expenses on behalf of your designated directors.
- Reviewing team expenses, flagging non-compliance issues and providing guidance in line with the MS UK expense policy.
- Act as an SME on T&E policies.
- Responsible for "new starter " process
- Responsible for managing new starters to ensure productivity and settling in
- Wider Admin Duties
- Provide back-up support to EA to GM during busy times & holiday cover.
- Providing administrative assistance to ad hoc group projects i.e. MS Poll initiatives / team culture / group travel / events
- Provide administrative support to key ROB process throughout the year, End of Year Reviews, Fast Start and Kick-off/all-hands events
Top three Skills
- Planning and Control: Highly organised with the ability to multi task, prioritising and working well under pressure, able to multi task anticipating problems/conflicts arising where possible and seek alternative options.
- Proactive and initiative: Positive approach to thinking about work life balance, optimising travel / T&E, offer pro-active administrative guidance and support to team and LT.
- Good complex Diary management, able to distinguish priorities and therefore manage diaries, conflicts, requests and agendas accordingly.
We are also looking for candidates to also have the following skills/requirements:
- Self-motivated, hands on, can do attitude, good sense of humour
- Experience operating at PA level
- Proficient in Outlook and office skills
- Organised and efficient, able to prioritise and forward plan
- Good at problem solving
- Ability to deal with numerous competing demands and range of different people
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Work to tight deadlines, multitask, work under pressure
Deadline: 3pm Thursday 13th December 2018