My Client located in Woking, is looking for an experienced Business Support Officer to commit to a 10 month contract To carry out administrative duties for Estate Management within the Property Services Team and support the Strategic Asset Manager.
Main Responsibilities within the role.
- Responsibility for the administration of Right to Buy and Shared Ownership disposals, including the provision of management information, post sales enquiries, boundary responsibility queries and minor property licences and easements e.g. garden licences.
- Responsibility for all administrative and clerical functions within Estates Management.
- Monitor budgets and calculate services charges, raise invoices and ensure value for money on all goods and services.
- Preparation of incoming invoices, variation orders, payment certificates and VAT receipts ready for certification.
- Arrange meetings and minute taking duties.
- Administration and use of all Estates Management databases and ferrier systems and the provision of Management Reports from these.
- Provision of administrative and diary support to the Estates team and the Strategic Asset Manager.
- Ability in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint for producing letters, memos and reports.
- Any other duties at a level appropriate to the post as requested.
Essential Experience required.
- Extensive secretarial and administrative support experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a multi-skilled team
- Call handling and customer care experience
- Experience of working without supervision and making decision independently and quickly
- Experienced of working within a process driven role
- Confident on processing invoices as well as challenging them
- Experienced within a financial capacity
37 hours a week Monday - Friday
Salary - Up to £26,200 pro rata
Interviews to held in the 2nd week of January.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.