Business Support Administrator - NHS Digital (Band 5)
Pay Rate- £13.12ph
Location- Leeds (Hybrid working, 2 days in the office)
Hours- Monday - Friday (9-5 flexible)
Brook street are looking for a Business support administrator to work for our client, NHS Digital. This is a long term, temporary position until March 2023 with potential to be extended.
You will be working in a department-level business support team and assisting with all operational duties ranging from recruitment activities, working with data, dealing with budgets/invoices and senior business level admin. This is an exciting and varied role.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Supporting resource and financial planning, invoicing and new work activity within the department
- Secretariat activities as required and general administrative tasks at senior level
- Develop and operate ongoing departmental processes (including use of MS Power Automate) and follow up with relevant managers as required to ensure deadlines are met.
- Contribute to continuous service improvement activities, including identification and implementation of process improvements.
- Handling multiple sources of information and producing reports and information packs (using Power BI and Excel) and maintaining central tools and data repositories, ensuring relevant quality standards are maintained.
- While not a management role, you will be involved working with a high level of autonomy, being able to prioritise your own work in order to meet business objectives.
- Building relationships with senior management and carrying out tasks
- Dealing with invoices, finaces and budgets
- Some recruitment activity, supporting with permanent and temporary employment
- Reading, analyse and manipulate data using tools such as Power BI
Skills and Experience
- Experience of effective internal and external stakeholder management, building and maintaining relationships through excellent communication.
- Knowledge of software applications and databases used for managing documents, with knowledge of records management techniques.
- Experience of using Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Working knowledge of M/S packages such as: SharePoint, Power BI, Excel and teams
- Knowledge of various project management practices and methodologies e.g. PRINCE2, Agile, SCRUM or equivalent experience.
- Responsibility for Analysis and Judgement
- Previous knowledge of working with data
- Responsibility for Planning and Organisation and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent admin skills and senior business level
- Previous experience working with invoices/budgets
- Open mind and willing to learn and develop
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!