We are delighted to be able to recruit for a Business Support Analyst to join out team in Birmingham for a long-term temporary opportunity.
Job Title: Business Support Analyst
Location: Birmingham (B16)
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Duration: 6 months temporary
" To conduct extensive analysis of the data and generate reports for a variety of stakeholders
" Utilise our reporting software (SAP Business Objects) to manipulate data in a service friendly format
" To ensure that information is inputted and analysed to aid performance
" To support and maintain Information Systems and make recommendations on improvements
" Communicate and guide the services on how to best utilise the systems to maximise business intelligence data
1. To analyse and present research findings in a written or verbal format, including preparing briefing notes, reports, summarising papers and publications and making recommendations in order to contribute to the agreed departmental strategy goals and standards, ensuring that work is of a high standard in line with corporate requirements
2. Build and maximise on our usage of reporting tools.
3. To provide Intraday intelligence and guidance to Operational Managers across all bases to enable them to provide a consistent and comprehensive response to all callers to the service in line with achievement of National Services targets across all channels.
4. To proactively take steps to improve business support. To support staff through understanding how information processes are used, evaluating their effectiveness and efficiency on an on-going basis, making recommendations for, and implementing improvements.
5. To receive and research complex requests for assistance/information and seeking out information from a variety of sources.
6. To correct data errors in systems, analyse data quality, audit use and manage users' accounts.
7. To explain data systems to staff and managers to ensure the input of data onto existing systems is consistent, accurate and appropriate and daily training and support to ensure the input of data onto existing systems is consistent, accurate and appropriate.
8. Proactively take steps to improve National Services support and information systems through understanding how information and business systems are used, evaluating their effectiveness and making recommendations for and implementing improvements.
This role is available immediately, following a one stage interview. If this is your ideal role then APPLY NOW and expect a call from Kerry to process your application.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, you have not had a response within 3 working days then you have been unsuccessful.