Business Support Assistant
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Business Admin Support. This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £27,800 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy business unit with the opportunity to make improvements to administrative processes, whilst interacting with stakeholders of all levels.
Business Support Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to Solution Team Directors and Managers in Solutions Team.
- Pro-active diary management for each director supported, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring that there is an optimum schedule for the meetings.
- Co-coordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation, transfers.
- Book meeting rooms, catering and AV for director's meetings.
- Maintain the team's ROB (Rhythm of the Business) ensuring that the directors and their team are informed of any potential clashes and rescheduling as appropriate.
- Preparing expenses for each director and providing guidance and policy support to the wider team.
- Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings / presentations for directors
- Manage and monitor actions from meetings.
- Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal / external meetings are given to the directors in a timely manner.
Business Support Assistant Requirements:
- Has a self-motivated, hands on, can do attitude
- Is friendly and approachable, with an outgoing personality to mix well with strong sales teams
- Gets excited by new technology and is embracive of change
- Is proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office. Good knowledge of other Microsoft products and social media / Yammer - they enjoy communicating with others
- Can actively demonstrate their problem solving skills and how they step forward to lead
- Has the ability to deal with numerous competing demands and range of different people
- Thrives when working to tight deadlines, multitasking and facing pressure
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high tech multinational, multi time-zone culture
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday 2nd October at 2:00pm