Business Support Officer - Events NHS England and Improvement LS2 7UE Mon- Fri 37.5 hours a week (working between 8 and 5.30pm) £9.28 rising to £10.79 after 12 weeks Quarry House | Quarry Hill | Leeds | LS2 7UE
The events team for NHS England and Improvement is looking to recruit a highly organised, motivated and flexible business support officer. You'll be part of a small but dynamic team, with responsibility for supporting the development and delivery of an effective events service covering the:
- Organisation of large corporate events.
- Overseeing the delivery of joint high profile conference and exhibition with NHS Confederation.
- Organisation of national programme of engagement events and visits for the senior leadership team.
- Co-ordination and organisation of attendance at high-profile external national conferences and exhibitions.
- Development and implementation of effective communications/engagement and marketing plans to promote and support events, which are tailored to the needs of different stakeholders and ensure the best, creative use of a range of internal and external channels.
The post holder will provide a comprehensive range of administrative and project management support to the events team within the corporate communications team.
In particular, the post holder will provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services including for example: arranging key meetings across multiple sites and teams; preparing agendas, papers and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up actions as required; supporting the team with the management of projects; gathering information and undertaking enquires on behalf of the events team managers. The role includes extensive diary management across the team.
If you've got a can-do attitude and want to get stuck into a new role in a great, friendly team that supports personal development then this could be the perfect role for you, please click apply or call Siobhan on 01274 307569.