Our client is seeking an experienced Business Support Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis until 31st March 2021. The vacancy is based in Fulbourn, Cambridge, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week, this role is working remotely until further notice. The rate of pay is £9.28 an hour.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Preparing documents, reports and materials in readiness for meetings. Arranging meetings, compiling agendas; taking formal minutes and chasing actions
- Organising and planning Network events as directed, providing all necessary support and events materials
- Diary management, maintaining effective bring forward systems
- Use of Microsoft Office software particularly Teams.
- Ensuring all correspondence is accurately and appropriately presented, this includes proactive management of generic team in-boxes and emails.
- Typing (including audio typing) of general correspondence and reports
- Database management
- Handling queries
- Setting up conference calls and webinars
The ideal candidate will have a professional, calm and efficient manner and have excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise when necessary.
You will be required to have a good knowledge of Microsoft office and be well organised. There may be some minute taking so minute taking skills would be an advantage.
The rate of pay is £9.28 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The role is subject to referencing and compliance checks