Our client, based in Cambridge is seeking a Business Support Assistant to join the team on a full time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £10.29, rising to £11.20 after a period of 12 weeks. National minimum wage applies.
This will be Monday - Friday 0900-1700.
This role is remote working.
Main day to day tasks:
- Support the Digital Primary Care Team with admin functions and administering programme meetings.
- Support the Portfolio Office with managing a shared mailbox.
- Plan and co-ordinate appointments, including rearranging and prioritising as appropriate.
- Provide support to senior team meetings including organising meetings, booking rooms (where applicable), and ensuring papers are ready and distributed for meetings.
- Gather information and undertake enquires for the team and the wider group as and when is necessary.
- Help maintain spreadsheets and programme documentation.
- Adhoc programmes tasks
The ideal candidate will have administration experience and good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel. They will also have a good attention to detail, great Customer Service, have previous experience with data entry, note taking and diary management.
The rate of pay is £10.29 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme are available.
All roles are subject to successful completion of compliance, security, and reference checks if you are offered the position.