Business Support Assistant - NHS England
Pay Rate - £11.53ph
Hours - Monday - Friday (9-5)
Location- Leeds (Mainly home working, but would need to travel to Leeds office for meetings)
There is potential to travel to other sites such as London, expenses paid.
Brook street are looking for a business support assistant to work for our client, NHS England. This is a Temporary role for at least 6 months with potential to be extended.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Private Office team of the national Nursing Directorate as a Business Support Assistant. You will work as part of our dynamic team in delivering an efficient and effective support service to senior managers.
Job Role & Duties
- You will be responsible for providing diary management and business administrative support, to ensure that the Nursing Directorate runs smoothly in order to deliver our objectives.
- Managing the diaries for the Senior Managers, including arranging and changing appointments and prioritising these as appropriate.
- Provide and coordinate administrative services; including for example, the preparation of agendas and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up action as required.
- Supporting the team with the management of team objectives and associated projects, gathering information and undertaking enquires as and when is necessary for the team.
- You will will be expected to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders including system and regional colleagues, to manage enquiries, to confirm meeting arrangements and to support the delivery of meetings/events.
- It is also expected that the post holder will work flexibly across the team, providing cross-cover support where required
- Sorting and prioritising all incoming shared e-mail, ensuring all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Provide support to senior team meetings including organising meetings, booking rooms and ensuring papers are ready and distributed for meetings.
- Organising and planning meetings/events as required and supporting the preparation of information material.
- Organise travel arrangements for the team, booking rail and accommodation in accordance with policy and guidance.
- Maintaining effective electronic filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to the team.
- Create databases and spreadsheets. Input, monitor and check data produced and required for on-going and finite activities.
- Strong admin skills are essential
- Experience in diary and inbox management
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Minute taking
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!