A new role has become available to work as a Business Support Administrator for a Government organisation. The role will be working in Tooting, South London, Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. The role is temporary, initially for 3 months, with a view to extend. The pay rate for this role is £12.38.
Overview of the role:
- Arranging meetings and minute taking
- Organising external meetings, liaising with key stakeholders
- Diary management and support for the Regional Manager
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Post opening and sorting
- Data entry via Microsoft Excel, ensuring all records are up to date and accurate
- Receiving and making telephone calls
- Undertaking routine correspondence via letters and emails
- Maintaining manual and electronic filing systems
- General office duties for example photocopying and scanning documents.
- Creating, updating, maintaining and extracting data from managed information systems and databases to support the accurate collation, storage and evaluation
- To undertake some travel, with prior notice, twice a month to offices in Cambridge and Horsham. Travel is paid for.
Please note - all candidates must have valid right to work. They will undergo lengthly pre-employment checks upon being successful for the role.