Business Support Executive
Contract until June 2020
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an Executive Assistant working in Global Operations. This is a contract role based in Reading until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota.
Salary: up to £38,300 per annum, based on experience, plus benefits
The successful candidate will have strong planning, organisational and time management skills, as well as the ability to work independently and prioritise among multiple projects. This individual must also demonstrate strong initiative and multi-tasking skills, and the ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
This position will interact with all levels in the company in addition to our external partners. Excellent follow-through is a must, in addition to having good judgement in handling confidential information and superior interpersonal skills.
Business Support Executive Responsibilities:
- Proactively planning and organising complex diary management - coordinate internal and external meetings ensuring an optimum schedule to make best use of the time.
- Assisting multiple individuals with expense reporting, raising purchase orders and team budget management, ensuring they are compliant
- Arranging Multi destination complex travel management, ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support busy travel schedule
- Supporting for visiting executive visits, customer and partner meetings and departmental activities such as management off-sites, training, annual group event - location/all logistics/invoicing etc.
- Helping with preparing documents and PowerPoint presentations and assistance in compiling reports.
Business Support Executive's Requirements:
- Strong executive administrative potential in a complex environment
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to manage smaller projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines
- Ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support busy travel schedule
- Ability to prioritise the calendar based on business/customer needs, ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal/external meetings are provided in advance. Attention to detail is critical
Deadline for CV submission: Friday 13th September @ 3:00pm