We are seeking a confident Business Support Manager to work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Finance Director and will play a pivotal role in the success of the department. This is an ongoing temporary role until at least March 2022 and may be extended or lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
This is a hybrid working role with technology provided to enable the successful candidate to work remotely.
- Monitoring and managing financial risk to the organisation, responding at pace where departments are demonstrating signs of financial concern using data provided
- Driving forward the efficiency and cost saving agenda, working across departments to improve financial results
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive and contentious information (verbal, written or electronic) to inform work with the public, directorates, divisions and stakeholders. This may include confidential patient or programme data.
- Assist with procurement and buying to deliver cost savings using relevant frameworks and buying solutions
- NVQ Level 4 or Degree Educated
- Strong MS Office Skills with advanced Excel skills
- Complex spreadsheet understanding
- Confident manner
- No weekend work
- Excellent pay rate
- Working with a flexible, positive team
- Great benefits including 35 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
Please contact Rachel Cherry in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information.