Business Support Officer
Location: Leeds City Centre
Pay: £11.15 per hour increasing to £12.15 per hour after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm (37.5hours)
We are currently seeking a Business Support Officer to work for our client NHS England, based in Leeds City Centre.
This is an ongoing temporary position until the end of August 2019.
You will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across NHS England.
- Managing and maintaining the smooth running of the senior managers diary, prioritising work schedules in accordance with changing priorities.
- Liaising and negotiating with all relevant parties in an efficient and effective manner;
- Ensuring incoming mail and calls are dealt with, or appropriately redirected to the correct person/team in a timely manner to produce a speedy resolution;
- Providing high quality service and administrative support;
- Supporting the senior management effectively to maintain and develop systems to enable effective planning of work across the team. This is made possible by using planning and prioritisation techniques;
- Assisting in the planning of workload for senior management
- Possessing developed communication skills to be able to work effectively with different perspective and to get the most out of business relationships;
- Finding ways to bring together data and information from different sources and presenting finding clearly to a range of audiences;
- Planning and managing corporate meetings and events;
- Supporting teams in communicating clearly and efficiently with a range of organisations and individuals, to ensure business demands can be met effectively
Whats in it for you:
- On site parking
- Working in a an environment with facilities such as; a subsidised canteen, vending machines and on site coffee shops
- Dentist and Doctor surgeries on site accessible to all members of staff
- Leisure centre that offers swimming, spinning classes and an open gym with personal trainers available
- 5 minute walk from Leeds bus station
- Opportunities to apply for a permanent positions directly through NHS England
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 01274 307569.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.