Our Public Sector client based at Broadland Business Park in Norwich is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time temporary basis. The rate of pay is £9.28 rising to £10.79 after a period of 12 weeks.
Working as part of a professional and dynamic team, our Business Support Officer provides
the secretarial and administrative support for Multi-Disciplinary Teams.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to:
- Organise meetings, collate and circulate papers, take minutes and produce high level
documentation for all key contract and contract negotiation meetings, including
detailed Action Logs.
- Provide diary management and administrative support to the senior management
- Working flexibly by providing cover and support to other Business Support Officers
by minuting meetings and providing secretarial and administrative support.
- Organise other internal and external meetings, liaising with other assistants/secretaries, booking venues and equipment and preparing papers.
- Recording and monitoring annual leave, sick leave.
- Set up and maintain new templates and systems within the MDTs.
- Complete and process expense claims and order stationery.
- Participating and contributing in Administration team meetings with the senior management team and taking on ad-hoc tasks seeing them through to completion
The ideal candidate will be a organised and a clear communicator both verbal and written.
The rate of pay is £9.28 rising to £10.79 after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday and pension scheme available!
Apply online today!
For more information please contact us on 01733310855!