Our Client based in Fulborn Cambridge are seeking and experienced administrator to join their team on a full time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £9.28 for the first 12 weeks, rising to £10.79 thereafter.
The role will include but not be restricted to:
- General administrative duties
- Managing electronic diaries for the Manager/Director
- Organising and planning events
- Planning and co-ordinating appointments
- Organising and setting up meetings
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the wider team
- Developing and maintaining electronic and paper filing systems
- Running reports and creating spreadsheets
- Managing phone calls/messages/queries and feeding back both basic and complex information
- Ensuring that all confidential comments, complaints and suggestions are dealt with appropriately
- Ordering stationary and consumables for the department
-Training new starters and providing cross cover for colleagues when necessary.
You will be required to have previous experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills. You will also have the ability to work well in a busy environment and a high standard of communication skills.
The rate of pay is £9.28 for the first 12 weeks, rising to £10.79 thereafter. Holiday entitlement and Pension scheme available.
Please apply online today!
If you have any further questions, please contact Public Sector on 01733 310855