NHS Digital - Business Support Officer
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours) - Currently working from home due to COVID-19
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Business Support Officer to join the Team with our client, NHS Digital based in Leeds City Centre.
The role will require the suitable candidate to work within the Commercial Operations Team, managing several of their own tasks and providing administrative support for others.
- Ensuring new contracts and requisitions go through the correct governance and approval processes
- Using their bespoke database to obtain electronic signatures and to create contract records from (sometimes lengthy) contract documentation
- Managing the legal billing process using MS Excel and Outlook to ensure that all incoming invoices and documentation are verified and processed in a timely fashion
- Handling highly confidential & sensitive data on a regular basis
- Analysing complex data and demonstrating good attention to detail
What NHS Digital are looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written English and a good head for numbers is essential to this role
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- No qualifications or prior knowledge are necessary as full training will be given. (Any experience within the Commercial Life-cycle or Finance would be an advantage.)
- A good attitude and experience of successfully managing conflicting priorities as part of a variable and changing workload.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work independently & with minimum direct supervision in a busy office environment (this role is currently based at home due to the current Pandemic caused by COVID-19
If you are interested in the role please apply! Alternatively please e-mail your up-to-date CV quoting the job reference 'HK2760'