Our well-established client based in Cambridge is seeking a reliable, enthusiastic Business Support Officer to join their friendly team on an 8-week term role working from home.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be:
1. As a member of the Operations Team you will provide exceptional administrative and support services to all sections and teams within the Shared Planning Service under the direction of the Performance and Improvement Officer in order to deliver excellent support service and contribute to service improvements and outcomes.
2. The dimensions of the work are predominantly covered by standard guidelines and procedures, leaving some room for initiative, e.g. in resolving caller enquires, prioritising of workload to complete tasks within deadlines, checking own work etc.
3. Some tasks will be unexpected or outside the standard procedures and will require initiative to resolve.
4. The Operations Team will allocate and prioritise its own work on a day to day basis within the Team and reorganise its own workload to take account of new priorities.
5. You will proactively provide advice, guidance and support to colleagues within the Team
If this is an opportunity you would like to be involved in, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration with an up-to-date CV or email me with your CV on and we can go through the next steps.