*** Temporary Role : To start ASAP to the end of January 2022 ***
We are currently recruiting for a Business Support Officer within the health care sector.
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours: 9-5:30
Location: Agile working - equipment will be provided to work from home. On occasion (vary rare) may be required to attend one of the office location (Wolverhampton Civic, Dudley Hub, Sandwell Hub, Walsall Hub).
You will be responsible for full administrative duties across the department detailed below. The ideal candidate will have previous working history within an administration role and able to work on their own and as part of a team effectively.
- To provide a full administrative service to the team including creating documents, databases and collation of data.
- To prepare agendas, take and type up minutes and distribute paperwork to the required timescales.
- To undertake any follow up actions from these meetings including any governance issues that may require action.
- Co-ordination of multi-disciplinary and multi-agency meetings as required,
- Taking telephone calls when other staff are unavailable and using initiative to deal with phone calls and messages.
- Sorting and prioritising all incoming mail and e-mail, distributing as appropriate
- Managing electronic diaries of staff, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate
- Ensuring all urgent and / or confidential communications are received and distributed from / to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Organising and planning events as necessary including the provision of supporting information material as required.
- Working with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects
- Maintain standardisation in working practices e.g. standard documentation, standard reporting methods, standard meeting structures etc.
- Raising requisitions
- Maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other team members.
- To provide administrative support to support a range of brand initiatives
- To carry out other appropriate delegated duties as required
If you think this is the role for you, then please apply today or call Grace on 01214808209 for more details.
***We will respond to all successful applications within 1 working day, if you have not heard back from one of the team in this time then unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***