Location: Leeds (working from home currently)
Hourly rate: £11.76ph rising to £12.74ph after 12 weeks in the assignment
Hours: Monday - Friday (9:00 - 17:00)
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: TEMPORARY (until March 2022 with possibility of being extended)
As Business Support Officer, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic PMO team within the prevention team delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Prevention Team.The post holder will support the PMO lead and the work stream leads to ensure that their work stream of programmes are planned and managed effectively. In particular the post holder will:
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis.
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
- Provide high quality business and PMO support to the Prevention team
- Arrange meetings, book and progress rooms, co-ordinate papers including collating agenda items, distribute agendas and minutes in good time; and taking action notes at key meetings.
- Undertaking all administrative duties such as photocopying and sorting and prioritising mail and e-mail where required. Distributing as appropriate.
- Managing the electronic diary for the Manager/Director, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate.
- Plan and co-ordinate appointments, including rearranging and prioritising as appropriate.
- Organise travel arrangements for the wider team, booking rail and accommodation in accordance with policy.
- Gather information and undertake enquires for the team and the wider group as and when is necessary.
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!