NHS Business Support Officer - Full time Permanent Position £25,655 PA
My client based in Durham is looking for an experienced business support officer to join the Capacity Tracker team, that is responsible for the provision of a high quality service that will provide a high quality administrative support to the Programme Director and Senior Managers within the team.
Main Responsibilities include;
- Supporting the Programme Director and two Senior Service Managers
- Role includes inbox management (circa 100 emails each inbox per day)
- Diary Management
- Setting up appointments/workshops
- Ensuring meeting actions are prioritised and supported
- Understanding of political landscape and key priorities
- Undertaking some project support
- At least 2 years` experience in a project management or consultancy support role
- Demonstrable track record in delivering complex targets and objectives to tight deadlines
- Proven understanding and working knowledge of PRINCE 2 methodologies.
- Knowledge of change management processes
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Products i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- At least 2 years` experience of working in a Supervisory position
- Able to switch from one task to another without losing focus, holding a clear overview while paying attention to key aspects of detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Sensible negotiator with practical expectation of what can be achieved
- Track record of performance management and delivery of projects, targets, national policy implementation, change management.
- Ability to facilitate large groups ensuring objectives are achieved.
- Good telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure to meet agreed service levels
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and translate these in a meaningful way
- Continuous ability to source, assimilate and analyse data and information relating to a wide range of services and translate into an easily understood format
To apply or to have a confidential chat about the role please send covering letter along with CV