£20,000 - £22,000 PRO RATA
An excellent opportunity has arisen within one of Northern Ireland's leading companies for a Business Support Officer to join their established team in August or early September 2022.
Our client has engaged the services of Brook Street (UK) Ltd to secure candidates for this fantastic administrative and customer service-focused role, and we would like to invite interested job-seekers to send their CVs to Brook Street as soon as possible so that our client will be able to have the successful candidate in place by September at the latest.
The Business Support Officer will:
- Support a team of Field Service Engineers and the Service Delivery Manager in all aspects of the daily operations of the department
- Log calls and raise electronic calls
- Liaise with Engineers
- Issue quotations and purchase orders
- Arrange routine maintenance visits
- Manage service schedules
- Scan invoices and service reports to the Accounts department for payment
- Transfer stock
To apply for this role, candidates must have the following:
- Customer service experience (3 years minimum experience)
- Advanced IT skills and good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on the use of Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent numeric and data entry skills
- Strong listening skills with the ability to tailor the approach to the customer and engage in a friendly and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to think analytically to make decisions within set protocols
- Excellent problem-solving skills
This is a part-time role and the successful candidate can choose to work 3 days per week (21 hours) or 4 days per week (28 hours). The standard hours of work in the company are Monday to Thursday 0900 to 1700, and 0900 to 1630 on Fridays. The new entrant will receive a salary calculated on how many days per week they work based on the £20,000 to £22,000 pro rata salary.
The Business Support Officer will be working directly for our client upon commencement of employment, and will be employed to provide cover for a period of Maternity Leave which is expected to be for one year. Our client has advised that, at the end of that period, the Business Support Officer can apply internally for other permanent roles which will arise due to the company's upcoming expansion.
If you would like to apply for this fixed-term role, please email your CV to Colleen Farquharson at Brook Street (UK) Ltd by clicking on the 'Apply' link.