Up to £16.4 per hour
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a Business support officer to join their team in Westminster
This is a full time position working 37 hours per week on a 6 month temporary basis.
The post holder will provide efficient, effective and flexible support to the regional team. The role will lead on day to day running of the region's quality assurance processes, drafting correspondence on behalf of the Regional Director and engaging the inspector workforce as required.
This position will be hybrid with a minimum 4 days in the office, hours are from 9AM-5PM.
General responsibilities include but not restricted to;
- To work in accordance with policies and procedures.
- To contribute to organisational development initiatives as required.
- To adhere to responsibilities under health and safety legislation and policies.
- To demonstrate a positive commitment to equality's and diversity.
Skills and experience;
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- working effectively with team members
- Understanding and successful application of how to prioritise, plan and deliver on key work activities without close supervision
- demonstrating the ability to work on a series of unrelated problems simultaneously
- Strong IT skills
- Strong written administration skills.
- Proficient in advanced Microsoft excel, pivot tables and formulas
The chosen applicant will be required to undergo 3 years of referencing and a standard DBS
Due to a high number of applications , if you have not been contacted within 7 days please assume unsuccessful
Only suitable applicants will be contacted for this role.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at , providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.