We are looking for Administrator to provide a service to NHS employees, registering, verifying, and managing smartcard access to the NHS Care Records Service and additional healthcare applications using the Care Identity Service.
Based in Southampton, you will support in the delivery of a Registration Authority Bureau service for NHS organisations. You will ensure good working relationships with clients, managers and staff to support the flow of activity required, completed in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs. You will be the point of contact for clients for creation and deactivation for smartcards, and will be responsible for resolving any smartcard related issues employees may have.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access Databases.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Attention to detail
- Based in Southampton
- Driving Licence
- Previous CRM experience.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Experience creating and producing smartcards.
- Experience in actioning modifications of existing smartcards via CIS and ESR.
- Aware of national compliance standards and legislation relating to the Registration Authority, e.g. NHS Digital RA Policy, NHS Employers ID Checking Policy.
- Experience developing close working relationships with clients in support of service excellence.
- Experience of delivering training
- Experience of management reporting.
Office timing will be 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday / 37.30 hours per week
Work from home, but you will need to attend the office couple of times per week
£10.26 per hour