Working for a busy team who specialise in providing Financial training - you will be supporting the whole London office with a wide range of tasks
This is an extremely varied job role with a focus on financial administration so it will suit someone who is numerate and has a passion for book keeping.
You'll be supporting a fantastic team with tasks such as monitoring and processing invoices, processing their expenses including company credit cards and you may even find yourself challenging submitted claims at times if they aren't submitted in line with our expense policy.
Other tasks will include formulating, developing and implementing roadmaps for projects, working closely with stakeholders to make sure projects are delivered on budget and meet deadlines and being the main point of contact for internal customers and external suppliers, managing the relationships along with handling queries and problems
They have an annual conference in January so you'll be helping to organise the one for 2020. If you start soon enough, you can even go to the 2019 conference to meet the whole team.
If you're looking for a varied role which includes a variety of administration and organisation, then this could well be the right role for you.
You will also need;
- Experience in the same or similar role with a financial focus
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills (both internally and externally)
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines
- High editorial standards
- Ability to work independently and to work effectively in a team
Ability to multitask; and a background in accounting or finance would be beneficial
You need to be the kind of person who…
- Is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and believe in the importance of continuous improvement, both professionally and personally.
- Loves to learn - both knowledge and skills
- Is a creative question-asker and a solution-finder
- Is able to work in a fast paced, fun and progressive environment
- Enjoys a challenge - we work hard, and it can be a steep learning curve
- Highly adaptable and tenacious individual.
- Articulate, resilient with an exceptional eye for detail, always thriving for excellence.
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Always respectful of others
£20-24000 - please apply today