We have a Business suport/PA position working for our client within the Government Legal Department. This is a long term temporary assignment
Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary: starts at £10.02 rising to £12.70 after 12 weeks
About the role:
The Successful candidate will work as an Executive Officer in the Business Management Team. The post will involve working closely with a Deputy Director and legal team in the Commercial Law Group. This is a Business Management role and does not include any legal or paralegal work.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a challenging, varied and important role which is primarily focused on supporting the day to day business of a Deputy Director and their legal team. The role requires a very strong skill set, meeting challenging deadlines and a high degree of attention to detail. All round IT skills are needed as well as the ability to communicate with staff at all grades.
- Diary management
- Managing inbox queries for the deputy director
- Arranging meetings, travel and training
- Note taking and minute recording
- Undertaking research activities
- Collating weekly/monthly reports
- Support with finance, HR and IT queries
- Preparing Papers for lawyers
Each EO has a wider corporate CLGp focus activity supporting their respective deputy director/line manager this can include arranging all staff events, well being, skills and careers, training, Business Management away-days.
Skills required for the role:
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minute taking experience
- Strong IT and knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Business support experience essential
- organisational skills
- Experience working flexibly
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively you can contact for more information.