I am recruiting for a Business Systems Leader on a fixed term 7 month contract working for a global automotive supplier. Working 08:30am to 17:00pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 08:30am to 2pm - 37.5 working hours per week.
As a global manufacturing business, they specialise in high pressure die-casting that designs and builds medium to large aluminium die-cast automotive components.
The Business Systems Leader is an integral "Cross Functional Team member" on the Plant Quality team and key business support to the SLT & KLT. The Business System Leader will drive the business to maintain its accreditations in IATF16949 standards. The BSL will support the maintenance of ISO45001 & ISO14001 with focus on development of a structured Legal and compliance framework.
The position holder is responsible for Business Management System Development & Maintenance.
- Take lead role in IATF & BMS implementation regarding Documentation and Procedures.
- Responsible for overall coordination of controlled documentation within the company.
- Supports user requests for documentation and trains users in Document Control.
- Investigates and responds to corrective actions related to Document Control, Training and
- External Standards.
- Responsible for coordinating document change orders, facilitates review, approval and retention of approval records.
- Generates documents as necessary.
- Assist in problem solving, implementation of corrective and preventative actions, and continuous improvement plans.
- Review of documents and ensure correct standard is applied at all times.
- Conducts document and records management training for department staff.
- Advises on appropriate procedures for preserving, storing, retrieving, retaining and destroying records in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Take lead with external audits, drive audit corrective action closure cross functionally.
- Qualified Lead Auditor for the facility.
- Manage team of auditors to deliver against the annual audit plan.
- Responsible for planning and maintaining the Product & Process and System audits.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the team. Must have the ability to influence all levels of the organisation.
- Use Analytical / problem solving skills to effectively manage NC close out and to develop QHSE Business Processes.
- Strong organisational, planning, written and verbal communication skills.
- Be self-directed, have the ability to work independently and be detail orientated.
- To maintain robust Business Management Systems to meet and exceed the internal and external audit criteria.
- Ensure management of robust closure on audit findings, lessons learnt integration and changes in sector and customer requirements to maintain IATF16949 and where required support ISO45001 & ISO14001
- Promote the companies HSE policies across the department and plant.
- Experience in automotive related field
- Demonstrable experience in implementing the requirements of IATF 16949 & customer standards e.g. Q1,JLRQ
- Experience in 'Business Systems' and BMS change management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence lead and communicate in both verbal and written forms at all levels.
- Demonstrable organisational skills and the ability to work to the highest standards
- Ability to lead and influence all levels of the organisation
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player and promotes a team approach to problem solving
- Confidence to challenge the status quo
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Target driven
- Work collaboratively to achieve project/company goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Proactive in approach with a "can do attitude"
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Eligibility to work in the UK
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Negotiable package depending on experience
- Generous holiday entitlement which includes 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Attractive pension, death in service and critical illness schemes
- Employee assistance programme and benefit scheme
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Lauren on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***