£12.82 Per hour Monday - Friday: 06.00am - 15.30pm
A new exciting opportunity has arisen with our client on the outskirts of Hull to join the high performing Butchery team
Main purpose of the role:
Your main focus in your new role will not only be, to train Apprentice Butchers but to guide them throughout their career with the business and ensure everyone under your command is listened to and helped through their hands-on learning process. You should be able to set a great example and possess the ability to impart knowledge.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Train and support apprentices to achieve correct quality standards.
- To lead by example and take a hands-on approach to all aspects of training.
- Pre-Operational start up checks; including controlled documents, equipment check sheets, hygiene standards and line labour management.
- To ensure that all supporting training documents are filled in accurately.
- Co-ordinate line rotation and changeovers ensuring each member of the team knows and executes their role effectively.
- Liaise with the QA team to ensure all WIP documentation and operational checks are completed to the required standard.
- Ensure accurate recording of yield, waste and other key metrics, and maintain a culture of awareness as to why this is important.
- Ensure that all statutory (industry guidelines), legal, food safety & customer requirements are met.
- Ensure adherence to all standards and processes relating to CCP monitoring, glass, complaints, label verifications and other paperwork in your area.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant legislation, internal company policies and procedures, codes of practice, technical specifications, COSHH regulations and developments in H.A.C.C.P systems relevant to the department.
If you can provide the above, then we want to hear from you!
Knife holder skills needed:
- Must be competence with all the main dressing cuts on the Main line, dress and trim to the required standard
Experience / Skills required;
- Previous Butchery Experience is essential
- You must have the right attitude and ability to teach and lead others
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW