A global company based in Wantage, Oxfordshire, are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Buyer to join their procurement team.
The role is autonomous therefore you will be expected to do the following duties:
- Manage the inward supply of a range of production commodities as well as non-production goods and services.
- Complete contract negotiations to achieve the most competitive terms.
- Support the implementation of the overall business plan
- Be the company`s logistics representative
- Lead a team when required, therefore management experience is preferable.
You will need to hold a solid track record of purchasing with experience of using modern purchasing techniques as well as supplies management experience in an EPR environment. You must have also used SAP previously as well as have a great negotiating ability.
The company are looking to offer between £27000 - £33,000 for the right candidate + benefits.
If you feel you match all of the criteria for this position then please APPLY TODAY for your chance to be considered for this great opportunity.