An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced, confident Buyer, for a well established company based in Gateshead.
In exchange for a fully flexible remote/hybrid working model, fantastic employment benefits including company contributory pension scheme, access to employee benefits platform
AND 25 days leave plus 2 well being days and birthday day off, you will be responsible for the following:
- The effective procurement and management of a large and diverse goods and service supply chain, essential to support the smooth running of this company
- Supporting and overseeing the buying processes for all goods and services
- Working effectively independently, and as a virtual team, under pressure to meet challenging deadlines
- Ability/experience in creating financial reports and conduct cost analysis
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft packages
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels of the organisation
- Confident and organised
- Capable of managing multiple demands and able to confidently prioritise and plan
- Able to build rapport, and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to recognise and respond appropriately to situations requiring tactful or diplomatic handling at all levels of the organisation
If you are interested please apply below.