My client is currently looking for a Buyer Administrator to join their busy team in Tewkesbury. The role of the Buyer Administrator is key to the throughput of the warehouse and Buying office. The Administrator will ensure that all paperwork is completed for the warehouse from the product the Buyers are purchasing as well as making sure everything is received from the transport companies in timely manner.
Primary responsibilities of the role are:
- Create manual Advanced Shipping Notices for suppliers not yet set up for automated notices.
- Work with transport companies to collect goods from suppliers at a given time/date
- Ensure goods are delivered by the transport companies at the given time/date
- Rearrange transport delivery times as appropriate for the business
- Ensure T-Card board is completed and up to date daily
- Process goods received into warehouse, annotating deviations (extras, shortages, damages)
- Prepare checking off documentation for Warehouse Operatives
- Chase Backorder dates from suppliers and update Due dates at line level on all Purchase Orders
- Any ad-hoc tasks required for smooth running of the Buying Office.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like more information, please contact Will on 01905 731591. Alternatively, email your CV