Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
Monday - Friday / 08:30 - 17:30
We are currently looking for a passionate, driven, and innovative individual to join a diverse and ambitious team as a Receptionist on behalf of our industry leading client.
As a Receptionist, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Greeting customers who arrive on site.
- Ensuring correct documentation is completed for visitors to comply with fire and safety regulations.
- Keeping the reception area neat and tidy to present a professional image of the business.
- To apply customer service skills to ensure that all customers receive an appropriate response.
- Take ownership of all telephone calls and undertake the relevant tasks to complete the customer's requirements fully.
- Support areas of the business when required.
What do we need from you?
As a Receptionist our client will need you to have the following competencies:
- The ability to think on your feet and adapt to problems and challenges
- You'll be a confident individual who has no problem speaking with a range of different people
- Experience in Office based roles
- Fast paced or busy environment experience
- Team player
- Hard working
As a Receptionist you will get to enjoy the following perks and benefits
- Generous basic salary
- Beautiful office and great working environment
- Working for a global business with ongoing training and career development
Full job description available on request
So, don't wait, don't hesitate and apply today!