Do you have experience using 2D CAD software?
Are you able to convert paper sketches into CAD drawings?
Do you have experience in a sheet metal-based business?
If so, this may be the role for you!
Your main purpose will be to handle customer enquires to ensure quotes and orders are processed as quickly and accurately as possible. You will use systems such as intranet, AutoDesk and Laser Programming Software.
Your main tasks:
- Process customer enquires as quickly and accurately as possible,
- Calculating prices using their system,
- Accurately entering customers into the system,
- To complete CAD tasks such as drawings, modifying and nesting as quickly and as accurately as possible,
- To give an outstanding level of customer service,
- Obtain feedback from customers,
- Behaving in a manner which meets the company's policies and guidelines for health and safety requirements,
- To work with the office and the workshop teams.
Having a background in a metal-based business would be beneficial to this role.
- Free Parking.
- Free hot drinks at work (tea, coffee etc.).
- 1-day extra holiday entitlement per year for every year of employment (Up to 8 years).
- Workplace Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Overtime at x1.25
- 40 Hours / Week; Permanent; Paid Monthly.
- 28 Days Holiday per year including bank holidays.
- Mon-Thu: 08:00 - 17:00
- Fri: 08:00 - 14:30
If you are interested in this role please contact Laura on 01904 888800