Job title: Senior CAD Draughtsperson
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Mon to Fri 8am - 5pm
Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Brough Area
Great opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician/Draughtsperson to join a small office-based Design team in a market leading company. The main responsibilities are to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional drawings which are used for the design and installation. This is achieved using AutoCAD to create technical drawings and design plans.
- Generate detailed drawings accurately and efficiently.
- Process and check incoming drawings from contractors and suppliers.
- Maintain drawing records and ensure accurate document control.
- Participate in the design and development of new and existing products.
What job offers:
- Paid overtime on Saturdays on a rota basis with the rest of the Design team
- Salary starting at £22,000 dependant on experience
- Free parking. Modern air conditioned offices. Unlimited Nespresso coffee. Frequent free fruit and chocolates. Free Food Fridays.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
Essential / Key Requirements:
- You should have: 2+ years experience with AutoCAD.
- Proficiency with standard proprietary PC software such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- An understanding of engineering and/or construction drawing and principles.
- Good communication, numeracy and IT skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and a desire to come up with practical solutions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good colour vision, and the ability to visualise designs in 3D.
- An interest in all things car-related will help you to be passionate about your work.