Brook Street Recruitment Agency are working on behalf of a well-established company based in the Peterborough area on a temporary position which will turn into a permanent position after 12 weeks.
Offering a starting salary of £20,000 rising up to £28,000 after 12 months of service + with full training, but this is currently in negotiations to have a higher basic salary if successful;
Full and ongoing training will be provided to all members of staff to make you feel valued, coached and supported at all times.
They are a valued company representing over 800 clients ranging from receptionists, emergency services, solicitors, doctors, nurses, schools, restaurants and many more.
5 out of 7 days are required to work with 1 being a day at the weekend (40 hours per week)
Working Hours are on a weekly rotational basis of 8 hours per day:
Morning Shifts (6am/7am/8am/9am/10am)
Afternoon Shifts (1pm/2pm/3pm/4pm/5pm)
After 6 months of service, you would be required to work 1x 7 days of night shifts (12am-6am) with 3-4 days off to then return to your usual working pattern
Please note that if you cannot work any of the above shift patterns, then your application would be unsuccessful.
- Free Onsite Parking
- Company Refreshments (Doughnut Tuesdays)
- Performance Bonuses
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Pension
- Discounted/Free Food On Site
- 28 Days Holidays
- Relaxing Breakroom Area, Dart Boards, Table Tennis, Playstation, Xbox, Netflix
- Competitions Held During The Year For All Teams
- 3 Christmas Parties Per Year
- You will be providing a great customer-friendly service to all clients with the ability to use a variety of systems for each client
- Make accurate and detailed reports of each customer interaction by using the scripted prompts on the screen to guide you to complete the calls as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Operate within a number of third-party CRM systems to log requests
- Adhere to compliance guidelines with taking and delivering quality calls
- Manage workload to prioritise tasks for each day
- Communicate with clients, customers and engineers to maintain a positive working relationship
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to learn new skills, enhance their current skillset, wanting to grow as an individual and to have exposure to different working environments working for 1 company.
If you would like to learn more about this role, then please either give Clare at Brook Street a call on 07483 458 787 or pop me an email on