Brook Street are seeking 6 temporary Call Centre Advisors to work on behalf of Brook Street within an NHS client in the centre of Bristol for 3 months initially with possibility of extension.
You will assist in the provision of transaction processing services to one or a number of clients, be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities and provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary and log if appropriate.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
* Attention to detail
* Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
* Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
* Deliver a high quality customer service in a professional manner
* Excellent communicator;
* Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility;
* Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently;
* Accurate and timely delivery of tasks;
* Effective problem solver;
* Excellent organisational skills;
* Attention to detail in record keeping.
Ideally, you will be able to follow process, be numerate, have the ability to navigate around & understand the use of relevant systems and it would be beneficial but not essential to have knowledge of credit reports/invoicing.
This is an incredibly busy call centre environment so you must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
You will be paid £9.30 per hour, working 37.5 hours per week. Training will be given over a 5-7 week period and you will be working from home initially until the office reopens so good home broadband will be essential.