My client is currently looking for several call centre advisors to deal with calls from the general public.
This is a temporary role for up to 6 months.
£10.65 per hour
The full time working week for this department is 37 hours. You may be required to work at any time between the hours of 7.45am and 8pm on any day between Monday to Friday and 8.45am to 5pm on Saturday. You will be given advance notice of your personal schedule. In certain circumstances you may be asked to start work at 7am or work up to 10pm. Shift allowance in place for any hours between 8pm - 10pm
We have various locations in Greater Manchester
- Providing excellent customer service in a telephony and/or face to face environment to a diverse range of working age customers and employers.
- Making decisions regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
- Assessing claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means
- Supporting the Department's aim that digital will become the primary contact channel for all claimant services.
- Being part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance
You will be perfect for this role if you are;
- A good listener
- Customer focused
If you have these skills or are willing to learn, then this could be the ideal job for you.
If you feel this is the role for you then please send your cv with your area in the subject header. One of the team will then give you a call and explain the interview process