Brook Street are seeking 7 temporary Call Centre Advisor's to work on behalf of Brook Street within an NHS client in the centre of Bristol.
You will assist in the provision of transaction processing services to one or a number of clients, be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities and provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary and log if appropriate.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
* Attention to detail
* Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
* Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
* Deliver a high quality customer service in a professional manner
* Excellent communicator;
* Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility;
* Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently;
* Accurate and timely delivery of tasks;
* Effective problem solver;
* Excellent organisational skills;
* Attention to detail in record keeping.
Ideally, you will be able to follow process, be numerate, have the ability to navigate around & understand the use of relevant systems and it would be beneficial but not essential to have knowledge of credit reports/invoicing.
This is an incredibly busy call centre environment so you must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
You will be paid £9.30 per hour, working 37.5 hours per week. Training will be given over a 5-7 week period and you will be working from home initially until the office reopens so good home broadband will be essential.