Customer Service Advisor - Formby
Immediate start on Monday
Temp to Perm Role
Pay £8.21 per hour, after 13 weeks if successful it will go to £18,000.00 + OTE including benefits such as pension/parking and company perks
Opportunity to earn a bonus each month
Hours: Monday to Friday 0900 -1700 and 30 mins lunch.
Two weeks training required to be completed during Monday - Friday (35 hours each week)
As a customer service advisor you will be the first point of contact for our telephone and online customers, Dealing with complaint's ( orders haven't arrived on time, broken, damaged, wrong delivery slots,)helping them to place orders, check delivery timescales and with any general questions or queries they may have. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for customer service and the confidence to work well in a team environment.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your key skills should include:
· Excellent communication skills and telephone manner and the ability to deal with complaints and remain calm and show empathy.
· The ability to work in a fast paced office environment as part of a rapidly growing team
· Excellent numerical and IT skills; the ability to utilise the in-house computer systems
· Flexibility to adapt well to change
· The ability to use your initiative to resolve issues
As a Customer Service Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
Dealing with complaints
· Processing telephone orders
· Effective after sales support
· Being the first point of contact via email, telephone and live chat.
· Management of your own daily work to ensure maximum efficiency
· Building on your expertise and the best practice.
Must be good talking to people, on the phone, will be dealing with people`s problems all day long, writing emails and working to targets.
If this is the role for you then please email your CV or and complete our online registration using the link below: