Would you like to work for an insurance company based in Caerphilly, if so we have an exciting role for a Call Centre Manager on a Full Time basis.
We are recruiting for a Call Centre Manager to join the Insurance team in Caerphilly. You will be required to have experience as a Contact Centre Manager.
- Motivate, coach and develop all team members.
- Manage the team KPI'S and deliver exceptional Performance.
- Conduct annual appraisals, setting and agreeing sales objectives and targets.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with all members of the business.
- Developing a performance orientated culture.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- Contact Centre Manger experience is essential for this role.
- Proven Experience of people development and coaching.
- Excellent questioning skills and the ability to maximise on sales opportunities.
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of £35000-£40000 and an annual leave entitlement of 25 days per year, this employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Great Location
- Free Parking
- Pay reviews
Your working hours will be 9am-5pm Monday- Friday.
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.