*** URGENT REQUIREMENT ***
Fantastic team in South Mimms, Herts requires a number of Call Centre Operators for a minimum of 3 Months with a view to go permanent.
There is no sales and no outbound calling involved - this is an inbound role only!
Lively and stylish contact centre needs you ASAP to be part of the team. It's a great place to work - the control room is really modern, high tech multi-screen workstations and huge video wall.
You must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 months.
With your confidence, excellent telephone manner, great keyboard/computer skills and willingness to learn, this could be the role for you.
The role starts at £8.23/hr rising to £10.61/hr after 12 weeks.
Full training will be provided, and you will work in this fabulous modern environment and really become part of a team.
++ Official Job Description ++
You will be taking calls from the network of roadside emergency phones throughout south east motorways.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Dealing with incoming calls and routine requests
- Ability to work under high pressure situations
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
Typical qualifications and experience:
- A good level of keyboard skills
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- A good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Click to apply!
(or send your cv )