When it comes to our environment, our public sector client strongly believes in thinking globally and acting locally. If you are friendly and customer orientated, we need you to help our client take calls from the public on any environmental issues they maybe having and help take action! We are looking for people from all walks of life with varying experience and professional backgrounds. So, if you are on furlough, have been made redundant, just want a change in career or are looking to start one then we want to hear from you.
Our public sector client is looking for a well mannered and helpful call centre operator who can help businesses and members of the public on all environmental issues. Your days will never be the same, one day you may be taking calls on wildlife conservation and the next day you could be aiding in flood defences.
Hours: 37 hours average per week on a shift rota basis. Will be expected to work mornings, afternoons, evening and nights. (Sample shift pattern available on request)
Pay: £11.30 per hour
This will be a temp position, with the view to extend.
You will be required to provide excellent customer and to follow well-established procedures. Some independent judgements will be exercised when carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Dealing with incoming calls, written correspondence and routine requests
- Collating and analysing complex information or data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Provide data to customers following a defined process
- Update data systems with accurate information
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- Some knowledge of maps and basic geography advantageous but not required.
Skills required for the role:
- Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience)
There will be training, and support provided. This role would require you to have both the facilities to work from home and the facilities to be able to travel to an office with government guidelines and social distancing in place.
Advert Applications only- We will not accept applications via our email. If we do not contact you within 7 days please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful, we are not able to provide feedback to all applicants due the volume we receive.