A new role has become available to work as a Call Centre Operator. The role will be working from home, Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. The pay rate will be £13.22 an hour, on a temporary contract for 3 months with a view to extend.
The Temporary Worker will act as a member of the Call Centre. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Dealing with incoming calls, written correspondence and routine requests
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- A good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- A good level of keyboard skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Please note the successful candidate will need to undergo full pre-employment checks prior to starting the role, including a full DBS check.