Call Centre Operator role for an individual who is looking to expand their career in a respected Public Sector.
The Temporary Worker will act as a member of the Call Centre. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Dealing with incoming calls, written correspondence and routine requests
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- A good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- A good level of keyboard skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
If interested please apply below.