Our large Public Sector Client based at Hesketh House in Fleetwood are looking for Call Centre Advisors to join their busy team. This is a long-term, ongoing temporary vacancy for at least 6 months with the potential to be extended.
Working within a call centre, you will be answering inbound calls from NHS patients in relation to the Prescription Exemption Service, Dental Exemption Service, EHIC & pre-payment cards.
The Temporary Worker will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Other examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Dealing with incoming calls, written correspondence and routine requests
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
The ideal candidate will have previous call centre/customer service experience & be willing to work within a fast paced call centre environment. Typical experience required would be:
- A good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- A good level of keyboard skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
37.5 hours per week.
£8.21 per hour, rising to £9.03 after 12 weeks in the assignment.