Our client located in Fleetwood is seeking a Customer Contact Advisor to work in a busy, fast-paced call-centre environment on a full-time basis. The successful applicant needs to have excellent customer service and an excellent telephone manner and needs to be available to work Monday - Friday 37.50 hours (0900 - 1700).
In this role, you are accountable for:
1. Responsible for answering external and internal customer enquiries using a variety of media methods promptly within agreed performance, quality and other service level agreements. Provides a flexible service to all NHSBSA customers with emphasis on customer satisfaction
2. Ability to work well as part of a team and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others. Fully contribute to building team spirit and aiding others to succeed.
3. Providing help and guidance to customers, tailoring conversations to the customers` needs. Ensuring that the customer is at the heart of everything that you do.
4. Good verbal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to the appropriate channel of communication, whilst
maintaining a strong customer service emphasis.
5. Takes an active part in monthly coaching sessions and team meetings with managers and other team members, working collaboratively to
identify improvement areas and recommending their own actions for development.
6. Working to agreed performance and accuracy targets and standards, complying with all regulatory requirements such as Data Protection,
Customer Security and understanding and supporting vulnerable customers.
7. Working on relevant computer system applications, accurately inputting, updating and amending customer information according to set
procedures to ensure that the customers` enquiries are handled appropriately and resolved fully.
8. Ability to comprehend and interpret policies and procedures across a variety of work areas. Using our internal online Knowledge Base to
provide consistency of response.
9. Manages own workload and operates all services in line with performance, quality and other service level agreements including internal
agreements and policies, technical instructions and procedures all within agreed time scales.
10. The contact centre is demand led and advisors must be prepared to join the bidding process for shifts designed and produced by the
Workforce Management System, or dependant on business need work a fixed working pattern or rotation to include Saturday working.
11. Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, upholding and demonstrating the values and behaviours of the NHSBSA.
12. Adheres to the Data Protection Act and works in accordance with Quality standards.
13. Ensure compliance with equality legislation, and display active commitment to the need to ensure equality of opportunity and the benefits of
14. When in contact with colleagues, customers, contractors and visitors, ensure that they are treated with dignity and respect.