Brook Street Recruitment is recruiting Customer Support Professionals for out Belfast client.
The role is a full time and permanent position. The hours are between 13.30pm and 10.30pm
The role is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
Customer Support Professional is responsible for providing support to a wide range of our client`s services. As the first point of contact the customer support professional will represent the company brand promise by delivering and excellent trouble shooting experience and driving a complete resolution of the customer`s needs.
The Customer Support professional will support customers, partners and employees through a variety of channels such as phone, email and chat.
Complex and out of scope work will be passed quickly to the next level of support.
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Minimum of 6 months outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment.
* Computer literate and confident in ability to browse Internet.
* A great listener, ensures thorough understanding of the support request, remaining calm in stressful situations.
* Decisive, identifying root cause and going beyond initial symptoms, thinking strategically.
* Focused on outcome ensuring a satisfactory resolution for the customer.
* Learns rapidly and eagerly, understanding customer and business needs.
* Confident, self-driven and inspires others to excel.
* Contributes in our effort to reduce complexity by generating new ideas/solutions.
* Proactive and open to share information and continuously seek what is best for the customer.
* Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Empathy and related soft skills to build customer rapport.
Hours of work: You must be fully flexible to work 5 days from 7 between the hours of 1330-2230.
Total hours worked: 40.
Salary will be bases on the national minimum wage for the applicant applying for the role.
Please send CV via the apply link