A leading surrey based estate agency is seeking an experienced call centre team leader to join there fast paced team in Camberley. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in an estate agency, have excellent customer service and communication skills and be used to managing a small team.
Daily duties will include -
· Manage and motivate staff, recruit, train and develop staff according to company policies and employment law and ensure HR procedures are followed (appraisals, disciplines, grievance etc.)
· Report on sales according to company requirements
· Maximise sales and customer satisfaction
· Where in your control, manage costs and overheads and all factors affecting profitability of the department.
· Liaise with social media companies to maximise exposure opportunities
· Seek and continually develop knowledge and information on all competitor's activities and report this to the relevant departments and their senior staff
· Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company
Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, creditable and comfortable in dealing with high networth clients. Reliable, tolerant and determined, emphatic communicator, able to see things from other person's points of view. Well-presented and business like. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability, able to get on with others and a team player. You must be self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators.
Specific Job Skills
Able to communicate and motivate verbally and in-written media. Fully understands the principals of how to win business, including market sector targeting, features benefits solution selling. Appreciates the needs for consistency within the company's branding and marketing mix, especially P.R. and internet. Ideally you will have some experience within an estate agency role or a tele-sales environment.
Must be adept at the use of MS Office, particularly in Excel and Word, familiarity with Reapit would be useful.
Business and Selling Skills.
Must be an excellent telephone communicator. Excellent communication skills are a must; you will be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning skills, and have the confidence to probe and gather information.
Internal staff management is a key part of this role industry experience is essential. Able to recruit and retain good quality staff will be a pre-requisite along with having excellent people management skills. Experience and natural ability to lead a team will be essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Please apply today by sending your cv - immediate start and interviews.