Have you got experience in leading a Customer Service Team? Are you immediately available and interested in working towards a 9 month fixed term contract with the possibility of being extended for the right candidate?
If you have answered YES to the above and If you want to work for a well-established, market leader then please continue to read below for the exciting role on offer:
- Managing a team of customer service advisors.
- Setting and exceeding medium and long-term goals/targets for area of responsibility.
- Coach and develop team to maximise performance and ensure high levels of customer service in line with service levels (SLA`s) and key performance indicators (KPI`s).
- Introduction and management of motivational techniques.
- Effective absence management including return to work interviews and all relevant documentation.
- Effective training needs analysis of all agents ensuring that all information is transferred onto individual personal development plan (PDP).
- Ongoing support for all agents regarding the resolution of issues, ensuring effective handling within the agreed timeframe.
- Build and promote a positive work culture, which promotes
- The ability to maximise quality performance through coaching and development.
- Experience managing a large team within a contact centre environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- The ability to analyse data, solve problems and continuously improve the service provided by the department.
- A proven track record of working towards and exceeding targets.
- Offer the highest level of customer service to every customer at all time ensuring that you resolve all queries with a satisfactory conclusion.
- Awareness of the impact social media can have on a global brand.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of case and incident process (end to end).
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday flexible in between 8am - 8pm
- Weekend on rotation 9am - 5pm
Please apply directly or email your CV